Are you looking for a way to restore and rejuvenate your commercial flat roof without replacing it? ACR Commercial Roofing, serving customers in and around Lubbock, TX, has the answer – flat roof coatings formulated by leading national manufacturer Conklin Roofing Company.
Our flat roof coatings create an aesthetically-pleasing, seamless, waterproof barrier over your old roof. Our premium roof coatings restore your roof without having to undergo an expensive and disruptive roof tear off and have been shown to extend the service life of your roof by decades. Call us today at (806) 712-8162 to learn more and see if one of our flat roof restoration systems is right for you!
Common Flat Roof Issues
There are a few issues that frequently afflict low-sloped and flat roofs:
- Penetrative moisture/standing water
- Punctures, rips, tears
- Membrane shrinkage
All of these problems can compound and cause other, more expensive damages to your roofing system and the underlying building. They can also significantly reduce the potential service life of your roof.
We serve all types of flat roofs: built-up, modified bitumen, metal, single-ply, and spray foam. Our fluid-applied waterproofing systems and membrane coatings are just what commercial building owners and property managers need to restore their flat or low-sloped roofs to 100% performance.
More About Flat Roof Coatings
There are four main types of elastomeric (meaning elastic, or flexible) roof coatings. Which one you need depends on your current roofing material. The trained, certified experts at ACR Commercial Roofing have solutions for any problem and are there to walk you through the process of inspecting your current roof and choosing the best coating for restoration:
- Butyl – Butyl roof coatings are solvent based barriers, well suited to handling ponding water. Butyl also acts as a vapor barrier. This coating is especially appropriate for good-condition metal roofs, asphalt, and sprayed polyurethane foam roofs.
- Acrylic – Our acrylic roof coatings are water-based and a popular choice for metal roofs. Benefits include easy clean up and maintenance and the ability to choose from a range of colors. It is also more environmentally friendly than butyl and tends to last longer.
- Polyurethane – Polyurethane coatings are solvent-based and also offer good resistance to standing water. These are ideal for EPDM (rubber) roofs, and can be applied without primer, making them an efficient choice.
- Silicone – ACR Commercial Roofing’s silicone coatings are probably the most popular roof coating of choice. This high-performing, reflective coating system is highly resistant to moisture, weather, and UV rays. Silicone coatings are sustainable, lasting 10-15 years, and can be recoated over and over, delaying the need for a complete replacement by decades.
Call ACR Commercial Roofing
If your commercial flat roof is showing signs of damage, call the experts at ACR Commercial Roofing. We have the training and experience to diagnose the problem and suggest the best solution for restoration – coatings. (Ask about our non-prorated warranty coverage for up to 18 years.) Call today at (806) 712-8162.