Many church and worship buildings are, or could be designated as, historical buildings. This requires special care. These buildings are often 35 years or older and may have unique roof construction materials.
Newer buildings often use shingles, and many have flat roof sections that may house schools and offices. Flat roof restorations have their own unique challenges and a plethora of options. Pitched roofs on the other hand require special skill to properly evaluate needed repairs, including height, degree of pitch, the types of materials used, and whether a steeple is involved.
ACR Commercial Roofing has the experience you need for your religious building’s roof type and maintenance requirements. Our team will work with you to help find the right solution to your specific roof.
Qualified, Prepared Professionals
We know the work you do cannot have ongoing, risky projects taking place on the property. We operate in a very professional and safe manner with sufficient and correct safety equipment from beginning to end. Precautions, planning, and preparations on the front end will be taken, and continue until the final cleanup after completion. With heights ranging from 30’ to 70’, safety is critical for our workers and your staff and visitors as well. Our company provides excellent, skillful service that is dedicated to meeting your specific need, within your budget, and in reasonable time.
- 240,000 sq. ft. serviced with creative solutions
- 20+ year reputation back our array of roofing services
- 1,000+ man hours have been dedicated to safety
- National presence efficiently services chains & franchises
Services We Provide
- Leak Detection
- On-Site Consultation
Some questions to ask the contractor you are considering for your roofing project:
- What is your experience with my type of roof?
- Are you properly insured for this kind of project?
- Do you provide quality solutions built to last longer?
- Can you ensure minimal disruption and safety for all who will be in and around the building?
- Do you have a list of references to back up that you have a well-proven reputation?
- Have you worked on education or government buildings before and understand the challenges involved?
The team at ACR Commercial Roofing takes pride in planning ahead for all roofing work so your facility, students, and staff will be safe under a strong roof, and be able to function well during the process.
Maintenance programs can save you money and keep you on budget.
Call us today at 844-358-7663
We look forward to the opportunity of serving you and your institution!