Do you have an old, rusty commercial metal roof in need of repair or restoration in Lubbock, TX, or any of the surrounding areas? If so, you are in luck. The professionals at ACR Commercial Roofing specialize in fluid-applied metal roof coating systems which can save you money, reduce labor costs, and extend the life of your roof by decades.
ACR Commercial Roofing’s premium metal roof restoration systems layer your existing roof with a protective elastomeric coating that improve its durability in many ways, including leak and rust resistance. Call today – (806) 712-8162 – to see what our metal roof coatings can do for you!
Benefits Of Metal Roof Coatings
ACR Commercial Roofing metal roof coatings are cost-effective solutions to metal roof restoration, especially when compared to the costs and headache of a roof tear-off and replacement. Read on for more benefits:
- Reflectivity – Reduces heat absorption and energy expenditure (heating/cooling savings)
- Color Options – Our elastomeric options come in a variety of colors
- Durability – Highly resistant to fire, UV radiation, and weathering
- Waterproof – Seamless coatings provide excellent barrier to moisture and water
- Longevity – Extends the life of your metal roof by at least 10-15 years
- Eco-friendly – ENERGY STAR® certified product may be eligible for tax and utility credits
- Easy to install – Minimal disruption for building tenants and business operations
Our roof coatings are also eligible for non-prorated warranties of up to 18 years. ACR Commercial Roofing is an industry leader in the Lubbock, TX, area – call (806) 712-8162 today to see how we can bring new life back to your tired, old metal commercial roof.
Metal Roof Coating Process
Our metal roof coatings are applied in a time-tested, 6-step process:
- The roof is pressure washed with Rust Off, a specially formulated cleaner designed to remove all signs of rust and ensure proper adhesion.
- Primer is applied to the entire roof, to help the roof coating bond properly.
- All seams are taped with reinforced fabric, to help guard against leaks.
- A base coat is applied over all taped areas.
- All fasteners (nails, screws) are caulked and protrusions (vents, pipes, etc.) are reinforced against rust and leaks.
- ACR Commercial Roofing’s roof technicians apply the final metal roof coating, creating a seamless, water-tight barrier against the elements and environment.
The professionals at ACR Commercial Roofing are metal roof restoration experts. Our goal is to restore your roof to give you many years longer of high-performing service. Call (806) 712-8162 today to see how we can improve and protect your metal roof immediately.
Are you looking for a way to restore and rejuvenate your commercial flat roof without replacing it? ACR Commercial Roofing, serving customers in and around Lubbock, TX, has the answer – flat roof coatings formulated by leading national manufacturer Conklin Roofing Company.
Our flat roof coatings create an aesthetically-pleasing, seamless, waterproof barrier over your old roof. Our premium roof coatings restore your roof without having to undergo an expensive and disruptive roof tear off and have been shown to extend the service life of your roof by decades. Call us today at (806) 712-8162 to learn more and see if one of our flat roof restoration systems is right for you!
Common Flat Roof Issues
There are a few issues that frequently afflict low-sloped and flat roofs:
- Penetrative moisture/standing water
- Punctures, rips, tears
- Membrane shrinkage
All of these problems can compound and cause other, more expensive damages to your roofing system and the underlying building. They can also significantly reduce the potential service life of your roof.
We serve all types of flat roofs: built-up, modified bitumen, metal, single-ply, and spray foam. Our fluid-applied waterproofing systems and membrane coatings are just what commercial building owners and property managers need to restore their flat or low-sloped roofs to 100% performance.
More About Flat Roof Coatings
There are four main types of elastomeric (meaning elastic, or flexible) roof coatings. Which one you need depends on your current roofing material. The trained, certified experts at ACR Commercial Roofing have solutions for any problem and are there to walk you through the process of inspecting your current roof and choosing the best coating for restoration:
- Butyl – Butyl roof coatings are solvent based barriers, well suited to handling ponding water. Butyl also acts as a vapor barrier. This coating is especially appropriate for good-condition metal roofs, asphalt, and sprayed polyurethane foam roofs.
- Acrylic – Our acrylic roof coatings are water-based and a popular choice for metal roofs. Benefits include easy clean up and maintenance and the ability to choose from a range of colors. It is also more environmentally friendly than butyl and tends to last longer.
- Polyurethane – Polyurethane coatings are solvent-based and also offer good resistance to standing water. These are ideal for EPDM (rubber) roofs, and can be applied without primer, making them an efficient choice.
- Silicone – ACR Commercial Roofing’s silicone coatings are probably the most popular roof coating of choice. This high-performing, reflective coating system is highly resistant to moisture, weather, and UV rays. Silicone coatings are sustainable, lasting 10-15 years, and can be recoated over and over, delaying the need for a complete replacement by decades.
Call ACR Commercial Roofing
If your commercial flat roof is showing signs of damage, call the experts at ACR Commercial Roofing. We have the training and experience to diagnose the problem and suggest the best solution for restoration – coatings. (Ask about our non-prorated warranty coverage for up to 18 years.) Call today at (806) 712-8162.
Have you been noticing issues with your commercial roof? Let the team at ACR Commercial Roofing breathe new life into your existing roof with foam roof insulation. For commercial or industrial building owners in Amarillo, TX, and the surrounding areas, foam roof insulation may be the cost-effective, low-maintenance roofing solution you’ve been looking for!
ACR is a licensed, bonded and insured professional roofing company with an exceptional legacy, boasting more than 20 years in the business and more than 10,000 satisfied customers to date. Give us a call today, (806) 576-4228, to schedule a free, no-obligation roof evaluation and to find out what we can do for your commercial roof!
The 411 on Spray Foam Roofing
Spray foam roofing, also known as SPF, is a sturdy material commonly used on flat and low-slope roofs to protectively seal them from air and moisture penetration. The installation of spray foam roofing can substantially boost the energy efficiency of a commercial or industrial roof and, by extension, save building owners a significant amount of money in energy costs. SPF roofing can virtually pay for itself in just five years in utility and maintenance savings.
The following are just a few of the reasons SPF insulation is an outstanding choice for your commercial roof:
- Energy efficient
- Extremely low-maintenance
- Highly durable
- Fast, minimally disruptive application process
- Can be applied to various substrates
- Conforms to all roof shapes
- Forms a seamless, watertight membrane
- Indefinite lifespan potential with appropriate maintenance
Applying SPF roofing is a simple process. Our highly trained ACR Commercial Roofing technicians will clean your roof thoroughly to remove debris, oils and dirt. When the roof is clean and dry, our techs will begin the process of applying the SPF product. Since spray foam roof installation doesn’t require a labor-intensive roof tear-off, the installation is much faster and less expensive than a full roof replacement and will involve only minimal interruption for your business operations.
Schedule Your Free Roofing Estimate
Give the professionals at ACR Commercial Roofing a call today at (806) 576-4228 to learn more about the benefits of foam roof insulation. We will be glad to schedule a free, no-obligation roof assessment and send one of our knowledgeable, friendly technicians to inspect your roof and provide you with a detailed assessment of any problems or developing issues. Our tech will also be glad to go over the details of foam roof insulation and let you know if it would be a good option for your commercial roof.
If you own a commercial or industrial building, you likely know just what a big investment your commercial roof is—and how expensive it will be when you have to replace it someday. With proper maintenance and proactive repairs, your current roof can last for many years to come—but if you neglect your roof, the need for replacement will come much, much sooner…and so will that hefty roof replacement bill. Let the experts at ACR Commercial Roofing extend the life of your roof with a proper roof maintenance routine. Our customers in the Lubbock area have learned they can implicitly trust our expertise—and so can you!
Give us a call today at (806) 712-8162 to schedule a free, no-obligation roof evaluation. We can custom-tailor a maintenance plan to address the needs of your particular roof and keep it functioning well for many more years!
The Importance of Roof Maintenance
Did you know that roofs are replaced prematurely as much as 70-80 percent of the time? That’s a staggering statistic, particularly when you consider the high cost of roof replacement. Don’t fall victim to premature roof replacement—protect the huge investment that is your commercial roof with regular maintenance performed by ACR Commercial Roofing.
Our skilled, highly trained technicians are adept in locating roofing problems, such as leaks, and know the proper methods of fixing them so they stay fixed for the long haul. But remember: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Don’t wait until a small problem snowballs into a huge one. It’s much better to catch and fix small problems through a regular maintenance routine than to tackle huge problems later that can impair the structure of your entire building and may require an expensive roof tear-off and replacement to fix.
Studies show that commercial roofs will frequently last only half of their intended lifespan if they aren’t carefully and proactively maintained. Give ACR Commercial Roofing a call today at (806) 712-8162 and ask about our dedicated roof maintenance programs.
Give the Experts a Call
For all of your roofing needs big and small, including maintenance, inspections and repairs, you can count on the crew of professionals at ACR Commercial Roofing. Give us a call today, (806) 712-8162, for more information about our maintenance programs and to schedule a free professional roofing assessment!
Spray polyurethane foam, or SPF, roofing has been used for over 40 years now. Over time, these spray foam insulation roofing systems have proven themselves to be extremely durable. There are foam roofs today that have been in place for decades and by all appearances they should last indefinitely with proper maintenance.
ACR Commercial Roofing aims to provide roofing systems to our clients, like spray foam insulation, that are long-lasting, affordable and effective. If you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss your spray foam insulation options, contact our Lubbock, Texas office at (806) 669-7777. Let our team provide you a roof that will stand the test of time.
Why Would You Want SPF for Your Facility?
SPF is applied to a clean surface as a liquid allowing for a seamless, water-tight layer. Within seconds the liquid begins to expand to 20 times its original mass to form a solid foam surface that is fully adhered to the existing roof.
There are several reasons why a foam roof should be at the top of the list for your Lubbock, Texas commercial property:
- A self-flashing roofing system with no seams or joints that can develop leaks
- High wind resistance
- Offers significant energy savings at around 30% per year
- An economically friendly, sustainable roofing system
- Can last indefinitely with proper maintenance
- Simple to repair if the need arises
Let’s make this roof your last. If you would like to learn more about how spray foam insulation can directly benefit your building and your budget, call ACR Commercial Roofing today. We are a roofer for the people here in Lubbock, Texas and we would be happy to add you to our list of satisfied customers. Don’t wait any longer, summer is coming. Call today at (806) 669-7777.
The prep-work involved in applying a spray foam roof is simple. Our team will thoroughly clean your existing roof. Making sure to remove any debris, dirt or oils that have accumulated on its surface. After you roof has been cleaned and dried we will begin the process of applying the spray polyurethane foam.
Here in Lubbock, Texas we know what heat is and as a professional roofing company we are always looking for energy efficient roofing systems that will save our clients’ money and help lower their energy usage. Call today at (806) 669-7777 to schedule a no-obligation roof inspection and spray foam insulation estimate.